Item Used in Covid-19 Vaccinations
1 ml Luer Slip and 1 ml Luer Lock syringes are the most preferred syringes for the Covid-19 vaccination programs, mainly due to their low dead space volume enabling the extraction of an additional dose for vaccine injection.
With a capacity of 500 million pieces per year, Set Medikal is one of the global leaders in supplying these FDA-approved vaccine syringes to every country that has initiated the national vaccination program.
Upon request, the items can be either packed with or without needles.
The conventional hypodermic needles can be in different sizes depending on the application.
- Plastic raw material of glass transparency and medical purity
- Latex-free seal
- Easy and comfortable piston movement
- High impermeability
- Stop point design preventing the easy exit of the piston from the cylinder
- Design allowing single-handed use
- Medical grade blister packing consisting of transparent film